We witnessed Huawei tease the launch of the company’s Watch GT Smartwatch in the beginning of this week via a short teaser video on their Indian twitter account, revealing the wearable without much information.
The tweet conveyed that the watch is coming soon and that kept a lot of fans in the dark.
Here it is:
— Huawei India (@HuaweiIndia) March 2, 2019
A new tweet from the same twitter handle has surfaced online which now says when the device will be launched. Huawei India captioned it ‘5 days to go’.
Now this brings us to the real date. Don’t crack your heads ladies and gentlemen – It’s March 12, 2019.
— Huawei India (@HuaweiIndia) March 7, 2019
Check out the features on the Huawei Watch GT below:
Huawei Watch GT Key Specs
- 1.39 inch, 454 x 454 pixels (326 ppi)
- System requirements is Android 4.4 or later / iOS 9.0 or later
- 16GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- GPS with GLONASS, GALILEO
- Exercise tracking in real-time
- Sleep tracking
- Sensors include accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, optical heart rate sensor, ambient light, and barometer
- 420mAh Li-Ion Battery
The colors of the case found on the Huawei Watch GT is either Black Stainless Steel or Stainless Steel.
The strap choices are Graphite Black Silicone Strap, Saddle Brown leather Silicone Strap, Glacier Gray Silicone Strap, Fluorescent Green Silicone Strap